Connect with us
Avatar

Published

on

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 36, shared a snap of a huge diamond ring on her finger on Sunday, as she posed for a saucy thong snap.

Khloe captioned the snap: “New @goodamerican shoes are dropping 2.25”, as she plugged her new shoe line.

Fans immediately began to speculate that the ring on her wedding finger meant that she and 29 year old Tristan, with whom she shares daughter True, are engaged.

American TV writer Morgan Stewart then asked: “ARE THEY”, with Khloe’s reply to her appearing to confirm that she is indeed engaged.

She replied: @morganstewart yep! They are!”, along with a kissing face emoji.

It comes days after Khloe hit back after a fan who asked if Kylie Jenner was allowed to be friends with Jordyn Woods after her scandal with Tristan.

Khloe’s reply to a follower appeared to confirm she is engaged

 A fan took to social media to ask Khloe: “So… is Kylie allowed to be friend with Jordan again? [sic],” with the Revenge Body host quickly firing back.

Khloe and Tristan share two year old daughter True
Khloe and Tristan share two year old daughter True

According to Instagram page Comments By Celebs, Khloe hit out by saying: “I’m so sick and tired of this narrative that I control my sister or I dictate who she chooses to surround herself with.

“Never once have I ever and I mean EVER told my sister who she can be friends with. She is an adult, who can do whatever she wants to do.

“I will support her in anything and everything she wants to do! I love my sister unconditionally!

“That means regardless of who she chooses to be friends with, I will always love, respect and value my sister unconditionally!! She is my life partner and I will always respect what she chooses!!!

“By the way, I have no ill feelings towards ANYONE!!! Truly. My heart carries no hatred at all.”

The beauty then finished the takedown by telling the social media user: “Unless you actually know what you’re talking about, respectfully, SHUT THE F**K UP!”

Advertisement
Comments

Entertainment

King Von’s Manager Doesn’t Want To See His Killer Sent To Jail

Avatar

Published

on

By


King Von’s manager, Track, doesn’t want to see his client’s alleged shooter sent to jail.

Regardless of what Lul Tim, the alleged shooter, may believe, the rapper’s manager has no ill wish towards him.

During an interview with VLAD TV on Thursday, Track was asked if he felt justice was served when authorities arrested Quando Rondo’s ally Timothy Leeks, a.k.a Lul Tim, who was taken into custody for the murder of King Von.

“Honest truth, I wouldn’t wish jail on my worst enemies,” he responded.
“That’s just how I am, how I’m built. Honest truth, I could care – that’s his situation, and he gotta deal with it. That’s his team. Whatever’s going on with them, that’s on them.”

Track also said he has no resentment towards the “Crazy Story” rapper’s alleged killer nor any plans to get revenge.

“Me, personally, I know what I’m dealing with, with losing my brother and his family and just making sure we keep everything going,” he adds. “I don’t really think or even consider what’s going on on that side. That’s for them to figure out what they got going on.”

Von, 26, died last year following an altercation outside an Atlanta nightclub. The situation quickly escalated into gunfire, and the Chicago native was fatally shot.

Lul Tim’s involvement in the shooting was confirmed two weeks after Von died in Quando Rando’s song, “End of Story.”

“Lul Timmy riding right or wrong,” he raps, and claimed his friend was acting in self-defense, “Damn right we screaming self-defense, he shouldn’t’ve never put his hands on me/ Look at the footage, that’s all the evidence, see them p***y n***as shouldn’t’ve ran up on me.”




Continue Reading

Entertainment

Prince Harry Says “Toxic” British Media Led Him And Meghan To Leave Royal Family

Avatar

Published

on

By


Prince Harry sat down for a wide ranging interview with TV Host James Corden, that aired last night, and shared the real reason why he and his wife, Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, decided to leave the royal family and live in the United States.

The interview was conducted on top of a bus that drove around Los Angeles. Harry spoke candidly about many different topics including Netflix’s hit show “The Crown”, and revealed that it was the “toxic” British media that compelled him to take his family and leave.

“We all know what the British press can be like and it was destroying my mental health,” Harry said in the interview for “The Late Late Show With James Corden.”

“This is toxic,” Harry added, explaining the media had created a “really difficult” environment for the couple.

Earlier this month, Markle won a privacy lawsuit against a British media company, after they published parts of an intimate letter she had written to her estranged father. According to court documents, Meghan said the media’s intrusion had caused her “very real sadness” and damaged relationships.

Harry said he decided to move in order to protect his family, “I did what any husband and what any father would do — I need to get my family out of here,” he told James Corden.

He also said that while the couple will not be returning as active members of the royal family, Harry maintained that they “never walked away,” from the responsibilities of public service.

“As far as I’m concerned, whatever decisions are made on that side, I will never walk away. I will always be contributing but my life is public service, so wherever I am in the world it is going to be the same thing,” he said.




Continue Reading

Entertainment

Eddie Murphy tells Tamron Hall why he won’t do music with Megan Thee Stallion

Avatar

Published

on

By


Getty Images

Eddie Murphy is considering a return to music — but never with raunchy rapper Megan Thee Stallion.

In the March 11 episode of Tamron Hall, Eddie — who appears with his daughter Bella — talked about the much-anticipated sequel Coming 2 America, which premieres on March 5 on Amazon Prime.

Photo may have been deleted

Tamron Hall

Tamron asked him if he would ever consider recording new music. The comedian peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with his Rick James-produced club hit “Party All the Time” in 1985.

According to Eddie, if he ever did go back into the studio, it wouldn’t be with rapper Megan Thee Stallion.

“Megan Thee Stallion?! I’m 59, I can’t be doing nothing with no Megan Thee Stallion,” he laughs. “You know how crazy I would look doing something with Megan Thee Stallion? I’m gonna be 60 in April. I can’t be having Megan Thee Stallion doing her stuff and I’m standing next to her with my old ass playing my guitar.

“I have my first grandchild,” he adds of his son Miles‘ baby girl. “Once you’re a grandpa, you can’t do no tracks with Megan Thee Stallion.”
 

 

Posted in Celebrity

Tags: celebrity interview, Eddie Murphy, Megan Thee Stallion, movie news, music news, old skool singers, Tamron Hall


Continue Reading

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 The Nashville Celebrity by TSD